I am currently working with a Leading Systematic Trading Firm who are looking for Quant Developers to work on a Brand New Greenfield build out which will be fundamental in making trading more effective.
Join a well-established and industry leading firm with a leading platform for developing quantitative research and systematic investment ideas. They have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. Their platforms and technologies are constantly evolving to meet real-world scenarios, and you could be a part of it.
You’ll be building a sophisticated investment and research platform where you will provide development and technical expertise to enable the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas. You will get the opportunity to implement new trading strategies using the latest in cutting edge tech.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of at least one of Python, C++, Java
- Proven experience of agile development, code review, unit testing, continuous integration and refactoring
- Extensive experience working on Linux platforms
- Experience with NumPy/SciPy/ Pandas
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org