Python/Open Source Developer role within a world leading buy-side firm working on client portfolio solutions.
Join one of the world’s most innovative hedge funds who have recently adopted a completely Open Source environment to give their engineers more freedom and allow them to deploy the latest technology in order to stay at the forefront of their industry.
You’ll be working directly with the portfolio managers on a next-gen trading platform helping to devise strategy and improve business decision-making. It will be technically challenging and also give you daily exposure to either the credit or equities business.
- Excellent academics – good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of at least one of Python, C#, Java or C++
- Highly adaptable mentality and eagerness to use the best tool for the job
- Strong communication skills
- Highly stimulating open source environment
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com