Quant Developer role within a leading quantitative research and technology company, working on hugely complex technical and analytical challenges, across different fields.
Join arguably the most up and coming quantitative research teams within of most profitable Asset Management Firms in the world. Their aim is to revolutionise old portfolio management styles with technology and research leading from the forefront to meet the demands of this ever growing and expanding company.
You will be joining a specialist group of want researchers, working across the Fixed Income, FX and Equities desk, to build state of the art models and strategies that will capitalise on new business ideas. Your business and technical expertise will be fully utilised within one of the most influential places in the company, that will direct impact on profits.
- Fixed Income, Equities or FX business knowledge
- Strong Python, R, React or Angular.
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures.
- Agile – TDD, BDD, DDD
- Top end compensation and bonus’
- Generous holiday allowance
- Cohesive and stimulating environment
Please email George.Cox@stanfordblack.com for more information