I am currently building out a Brand New Engineering team to completely transform the Front Office systems for the Fixed Income and Currency trading desks. My client are building a team of Senior Business Facing technologists that want to work with the latest in cutting edge technologies.
You will be part of a cross-functional team that will take ownership of the implementation of a new intraday and end-of-day pricing platform along with the maintenance of the intraday risk and P&L platform across the Rates and Credit business.
- Hands-on implementation of server-side risk and P&L functionality in C++
- Working closely with Traders, Market Risk Management, Finance, Quants and other stakeholders daily to understand business requirements
- Support the platform performance and optimisation
- Conduct analysis of existing platform functionality to govern how best to deliver platform extensions
- Designing and developing functionality to deliver changes through the end to end process up to production
- Expert in C++ (multi-threading and business-rich high-performance distributed systems)
- Investment Banking/Front Office experience
- Extensive experience developing banking applications with C++
- Knowledge of front-office risk and P&L calculation
- Deep understanding of Interest Rate/Credit Derivatives products and trading
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com / contact me on 0207 084 6899