My client is looking for a quant developer to operate within a Front Office business-reporting team in Equities E-trading.
This order execution platform will pull 10s of millions of pieces of data from every single Equities platform in the bank to provide real-time alerts for the traders.
- Strong server-side Java skills including threading and concurrency experience
- Experience building fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Experience with Big Data technologies useful but not essential
- Understanding of FIX connectivity/previous experience working on a smart router system or similar
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with the business regularly
- Agile mentality
My client is a leading financial institution that has a history of building high calibre teams of Software Craftsman that have solved some of the hardest problems in the financial domain using the very latest in cutting edge and Open Source technology. You should be a passionate and enthusiastic contributor with a computer science or mathematical background and a long history of delivering solutions within a financial domain.
Please contact Chad.Stacey@Stanfordblack.com or call 0208 057 9260 for more information.